Eye Disease Management
Your eyes are subject to conditions and diseases that can affect your vision and your overall health. At 20/20 Image Eye Centers, we treat a wide range of eye diseases using advanced therapies and superlative practices, all focused on restoring and preserving your eyesight.
The first step in managing any eye condition is regular eye examinations by one of our experienced eye doctors. Without regular examinations, eye diseases may go unrecognized and untreated. Preventing eye disease is always preferable to treatment after its onset.
We use advanced diagnostic technology to evaluate your overall eye health, helping us identify problems before they become serious and effectively manage them to protect your vision. We urge you to schedule an eye exam at 20/20 Image Eye Centers in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Scottsdale or Tempe.
Types of Eye Diseases
There are many different types of eye diseases. The most frequent problems we encounter and treat are:
- Macular Degeneration – The retina can be damaged due to gradual vision loss, often as the result of aging.
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Changes or injury to the blood vessels in the retina may cause them to leak fluid, causing the retina to swell.
- Retinal Detachment – Often characterized by “floaters” and “flashes” in your vision, retinal detachment is a serious disorder in which the retina becomes separated from its underlying layer of supportive tissue. This is a medical emergency that requires immediate care, as retinal detachment that is left untreated can lead to blindness.
- Dry Eye Syndrome – This is an ocular disease that affects the surface of the eye and can lead to painful dryness and affect vision.
- Ocular Disorders – Other ocular disorders we treat including corneal scarring, eye allergies, chemical burns, and immunological conditions.
Whether you are noticing symptoms of a new problem, or you need help managing a chronic problem, the eye doctors at 20/20 Image Eye Centers have the experience and resources you need to help protect your eyes so that you can keep your life in focus.
Schedule an Eye Exam with One of Our Optometrists Today
Don’t risk your vision! Call or complete the online form to schedule an appointment for an eye exam to help identify and treat eye disease.